Request Music

Friday, March 23, 2007

2nd in the Mookie!!! ....again

I'm very happy about this. I'd been playing horribly lately and I really hope this will get me back on my game. Now if I can only figure out how to win one of these things. I've never won a MTT, let alone a blogger MTT. I'm pretty sure that I have finished in every other place possible at a final table. (2nd thru 9th) Tips? Suggestions?

Going to get my car tomorrow!!!! It's one bad ass bitch! Or at least it's going to be. Sucky part is I have a poker game tonight that usually goes till around 2:00am and I have to leave at 5:00am to drive to South Dakota to get the car. I'll live, plus all the excitement behind getting a new car should keep me awake.

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

Wow - 2nd in the mookie is great! Congrats. I miss playing in the mookie - I'll be back one of these days for sure.