Request Music

Monday, January 29, 2007

Poker and Rendering Poker

So I played in the WPBT event yesterday. I did as well as I would have expected, I lost early. My AK ran in to KK and when a K hit the flop, stupid me thought my hand was good. It was not.
With all the crazy Neteller things happening and me being low on funds in my account, I have had more time to commit to starting my animated shorts.
I got most of the table, chairs and chips done. And started on my first character rendering.

I should be able to get most of my characters done in the next week or so and then start the animation process. My current goal is to have something basic done and viewable by the end of the month.
I've got ideas for 6 characters and the figure you see is my dealer. He will eventually be a joker kind of thingy once I get his head done.
I'm already working on some scripts and am going to keep things short and simple to start with. Eventually it would be fun to animate actual games that had been played online, such as a blogger game with some of the comedy stylings coming from the rail but I'm miles away from being capable of that.
I'd love to hear what anyone thinks of my ideas and such!

1 comment:

Schaubs said...

looks pretty cool! I look forward to seeing your progress.

POY points can be found at http://biggestron.com/?page_id=100/

see you this week at the blogger events?