Request Music

Monday, August 6, 2007

You can always depend on the kindness of strangers.

Never in my life have I known this to be true, until now.
I've been documenting the progress on my Mustang in one of the forum sites out there called Mustangforums.com simply enough. After a few posts, I had a number of individuals on there wanted to see more more more. And then after a few more updates, they just couldn't get enough. Now people are so intrigued with the car that they are offering their spare parts to me for free! And now they are donating cash to my PayPal account! How crazy is that?
I don't even know these people and out of the pure goodness of their hearts, they are helping me get the funds and parts I need to finish the job, all so I will put up more pictures of the progress!!!!
I always felt accepted from the beginning when I started blogging here and playing in the blogger games. Everyone was nice right from the start and was genuinely interested in my ideas like BuddyDank Radio and such. Bloggers are just down right pleasant people!
But for a forum of car enthusiasts to start giving me parts and cash after my 10th post on the site? Now that's a little freaky and I love it! Mustang owners are a different breed. They are proud of their American built cars and all the others like theirs. It's a different kind of devotion that I'm not familiar with.
Check it out for yourself here.
http://www.mustangforums.com/m_3631793/tm.htm

It starts getting good around page 4.

Poker? What's poker?
So I haven't played any serious poker in some time now. I'm having trouble staying focused and serious during blogger games. I doubt I'll be playing in the MATH tonight but we'll see.
As always tune into BuddyDank Radio!

I just got my Nintendo Wii back together after installing the modchip last week. It works wonderfully. I have pretty much every game now! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

4 comments:

Chad C said...

I need your email address so I can invite you to join the league.

carchd@gmail.com

Schaubs said...

That thread is just insane. Some of those people are borderline stalkers!

Sorry Bud, but I won't be donating... but good luck, it seems that you've found yourself quite the fanclub.

I must admit, I scrolled through the majority of the pages.

Keep it going dood.

BrainMc said...

That dude is handier than a shirt pocket! What's the other car in the garage, it looks like a Spitfire with a hardtop? You guys did a great job getting the rear corner back to normal. With all of this work and knowledge, I assume you aren't going back to the stock look. You should beef it up a little while your fixing it.

Pokerwolf said...

Awesome job, BD!

I can't wait to see it when it's done!

Big kudos to you and Wes!