Request Music

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fantasy Drafts so far

Last night was my second fantasy draft of the year. This was a live draft with 10 guys and I drew the 6th pick.
Here's my team.(*not in the order I picked them)
Grossman, Rex CHI QB
Manning, Peyton IND QB
Benson, Cedric CHI RB
Bush, Michael OAK RB
Norwood, Jerious ATL RB
Peterson, Adrian MIN RB
Williams, Carnell TBB RB
Davis, Rashied CHI WR
Holmes, Santonio PIT WR
Johnson, Calvin DET WR
Johnson, Chad CIN WR
Owens, Terrell DAL WR
Williamson, Troy MIN WR
Gates, Antonio SDC TE
Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE
Lindell, Rian BUF PK
Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def
Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def


Since I was the 6th in the draft, I chose a different strategy. I went with Manning and then 2 top WR's. I think it worked out pretty well. Of course my RB's are nothing great but I think I can get some points out of a couple of them.

The other league I drafted in last weekend went pretty good as well. But I was 1st pick in this one.
1. (1) LaDainian Tomlinson RB
2. (20) Tom Brady QB
3. (21) Carnell Williams RB
4. (40) Plaxico Burress WR
5. (41) Javon Walker WR
6. (60) Jerious Norwood RB
7. (61) Joey Galloway WR
8. (80) Pittsburgh DEF
9. (81) Chris Chambers WR
10. (100) Julius Jones RB
11. (101) Jake Delhomme QB
12. (120) Dallas Clark TE
13. (121) Jerry Porter WR
14. (140) Josh Brown K
15. (141) Denver DEF

I have one last live draft on Saturday and then I'm pretty much set.

Tonight I will be starting up work on the car again. Shouldn't be much more than a week before we get done and I can drive the darn thing again. I WANT MY CAR BACK!

No comments: