Request Music

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Big slick sucks donkey balls

Howdy! How you doing?

Life changes continue and as to be expected things are still a bit stressful. My move is about 89% complete with everything being completed this weekend.

I've also found some free time in the evenings to play this new fad called poker. After my win in the 5k on Bodog I finally have a bankroll to play with again. Results have been fairly break even but good. The past 2 nights I have played in the 30+3 5K event on Bodog and managed to squeak into the money. But in the past 4 tourneys I've played on any site I have gone out in the same exact fashion. AK seems to be my weakness. AK < AJ. AK < KJ. AK < A5 and last night AK < A9. Each time I raised I was pushed back on by a big stack and getting unlucky or I am playing it wrong. And yes admittedly I have been pretty weak at bubble and need reevaluate my play to win strategy over playing get into the money. But boy is it starting to piss me off when i can't win just one of these

OKIE-VEGAS is now less than 2 weeks away!!!!
I should be back to posting on a more regular basis soon.

No comments: