Request Music

Friday, June 6, 2008

Have a great weekend everyone!

I'm going to try to be available to be on air during the TOC Saturday. Hopefully I get home in time for the start of it but I shouldn't be too late.

Not sure I've mentioned this here but I'm moving at the end of the month. My weekends will be filled with packing and cleaning and cleaning. I fucking hate moving but it's not a bad situation so I'll just have to suck it up and get busy. Plus it's only about 30 miles from where I live currently.

As much as I could care less for basketball, I had a great time watching the game last night. When I was younger I was a Celtics fan but really only because I worshipped Larry Bird. So I'm going to get back on that bandwagon and root for the boys in green. But with regards to ABC's broadcast, we need MORE Larry and less Magic. WE WANT LARRY! WE WANT LARRY!!!


And for those possibly concerned(all 1 of you), due to some negativity in some of my more recent posts, don't worry cause I'm in a much better mood now and have a more positive outlook on things to come.

Is it me or am I seeing more poker blogs getting all emotional and crap lately? Poker? Oh yeah? That's what we're here for! I forget sometimes, might be the drugs.

No comments: