Request Music

Friday, May 25, 2007

LOST

So I finally watched the season finale. I laughed, I cried and I loved it.

My thoughts
1. To quote Monty Python's Life of Brian, 'He's making it up as he goes along!' On that note I can't go into the guessing game of who was in the casket. We know that Ben's character wasn't even supposed to be the so called leader of the Others originally so I don't give them much credit for there being an answer to who died.

2. Jack's father. Now I remember how early on Jack kept seeing his dad on the island. Then he found the casket in the wreckage but there was no body in it. I might even go as far to say that I think Jack's dad is alive on the island. We know the island can cure people but not everyone. It seems Boone wasn't worth the islands time.

3. A lot of the theories out there refer to a change in time line. I had forgotten about Desmond's flashback where he had already been there. This is the best case for time altering funkiness. I'm going to go back and watch that episode again to refresh my memory. But I personally think something will happen to alter Jack's flash forward, and therefore non of that will happen.

4. The people on the boat. No clue. They could go anywhere with this.

5. Most of the Others are not dead. I think not. I expect to see the black woman from the farm that was shot in the chest again as well as the one's from the beach. This goes along with my thinking that Jack's dad is reborn on the island. Locke sure got up and around pretty quickly after his incident. Hell, I even think they could dig up Ethan and he'd be alive again. Dig em all up and we'll have a big reunion!


I watched it last night with high hopes and was not let down. I even jumped out of my chair when Hugo came crashing through the forest in the VW. That was easily the most joyful moment this season.
After the previous episodes it was obvious that Charlie was really going to die this time. I was sad but at the same time I was happy to see them taking us on the emotional roller coaster that is LOST at it's best.

Bravo ABC Bravo.

No comments: