Request Music

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Feeling Lazy(er)

What a game last night eh? Can't say I really cared who won so I got what I wanted. An action packed thrill ride baby! Congrats Kansas!

Another night of being lazy, sitting back and relaxing. Woot. I find myself trying to do anything other then sitting in front of a computer at least 2 nights a week. This is a must for me as it's what I do all day at work and do the same when I get home. Over the weekend I had tried to install my stereo in the car finally but had an Epic Fail. Blew a few fuses and scratched my head a lot. Good times.

BUT NOW! TONIGHT!!! BuddyDank Radio is Live this week Tuesday, Wednesday and hopefully Thursday! Tune in bitches!!!


I think I figured something out over that past few days. It looks like I'm now lactose intolerant. Weird huh? All year I've been sick on and off and feeling sick most other days. But I couldn't figure out what was up. Every so many days I would feel like crap and had horrible cramps all night long for days. I'm not allergic to anything I know of so what I ate never really entered into my mind until now. Sunday night I had a single serving of Ben and Jerry's. OK so I ate the whole tub but it's a mini tub so it can't be all that bad right? Well again I have felt like crap for 2 days. So no more milk products for me for a while just to see if that's what it is.
I really hate getting older.

No comments: