Request Music

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Crazy!

Lots of stuff going on! Big time baby!

After last weeks spectacular show on BDR during the BBT3 I began getting emails from some of the big whigs. General courting crap yadda yadda we like what you're doing yadda. So after some minor deliberations we struck a deal!!! I got the paper work, signed the dotted line, faxed triplicates to just about everyone on the planet and now BOOOOOM!!!
BOOM is right! BuddyDank Radio was essentially bought by Alcanthang. Yes we have things in writing that grant me freedom to still do and say what I want on the air but in the end I am no longer the owner of BDR. And I'm afraid there might be a name change for the station as well but I don't expect anything to change for 6 months or so.

I'd like to thank everyone out there for listening and helping make BDR what it is today.

No comments: