Request Music

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

On a roll!!!

For the first time in my life I am trying to invest in my future. I'd been talking to some family friends about the whole BDR thing and whatnot. It was time to take some of the new found money and NOT SPEND IT ALL! This is new to me. Usually I live paycheck to paycheck and it is what it is.
NO MORE!

With the market where it is, I was not convinced that investing my money was the best solution. And after some soul searching I decided it was time to take a chance. My parents all own stocks and tbill stuff and they're not broke or ruined. So I took the advice and started trading.
Somehow, don't ask cause I don't get it either, I have made a butt load of money already!!! WTF?? I keep checking it online and it keeps saying the same thing!! So now what right?

Well I'm looking into some very interesting prospects right now and will keep you updated.

No comments: