Request Music

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fucking Ratz

Can't believe I forgot to mention this.
A couple nights ago as I was getting ready for bed I remembered that I still needed to put out all the rat traps for the evening. So I ran down to the basement still naked after my shower and started setting them all up. Well I made a boo boo. After setting the first 20 or so traps I slipped and fell. Yep, right into the traps! Ouch! But that's not the half of it. My penis, in all its glory, was in one of the traps. FAWK!!!!!!! And trust me these are large powerful traps!!!! I called 911 and they sent an ambulance over, I explained my embarrassing ordeal and off we went to the hospital.
3 doctors later and they were telling me there is nothing they can do. It would have to come off. WTF??? But there have been huge leaps in medical technology for the male genitalia. They could build me a new better and bigger penis!!!

Yes I was a scared frightened boy. But now I believe I am a better person for it. A BETTER PERSON WITH A HUGE COCK!!!!!

No comments: