Request Music

Monday, May 19, 2008

Better Times

(cue Enya music)

I sit here and stare at the animated gif I have 2 posts down and I remember a time in my life where I was being creative and challenging myself. Doing the things I loved as well as the the neccesities in life required to be an adult. Most of those 'happier' years were spent living in Colorado. Over the past 18 years I have lived in Colorado 3 times. The last ended after working a dead end but very good job for 3 years. I moved back to Iowa in search for something different but really I have no clue what I was looking for besides a change.

Things started off well but now another 3+ years have gone by and that itch for change is back. I don't think it's necessary to rehash all the moving around I've done in my life but we'll just say 3 years in a row is the longest I've ever lived anywhere. Most had moderately successful outcomes but always went nowhere. Friends have been lost and forgotten. New ones take their place and an illusion of normalcy sets in.

Will this time be different? Will I be happy? Am I ghey?(swing away Tragedy, swing away)

I have to say that I believe so. I believe it in my heart and that is not a regular occurrence.






The change is coming. Soon.

No comments: