Request Music

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My mind is racing

.....just a bit. OK so a shit load but who's counting.

There is still so much I would like to talk about here and let you all know but can't quite yet. We're moving fast and so I should be able to give everyone the lowdown soon.
BUT!!!
We do have one big announcement! We are having a contest and are looking for some ideas about the new Live Poker Radio logo. All you have to do is make a design by next Wednesday and post it on your blog. You can also send any entries straight to me a buddy@buddydank.com. We will be picking a winner and that person will win a jacket and hat with the new logo embroidered. We're looking for anything and everything. Got a real basic design, cool. Or if you have the background to design a 3 color graphic that's even better.
Got questions? Let me know.

Tune in tonight for Tragedy's coverage of the Riverchasers at 8pm Central.

No comments: