Request Music

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary for BDR

Today is the day. One year ago this week I did my first coverage of The Mookie on BDR. Tonight will be about catching up with what has happened in the past year. Clips from old shows and hopefully a slew of friends hanging out all night. Might even have to get the webcam out again.

I have contacted some previous guests to make appearances but I want to invite you all. Anyone who wants to come on for a short bit who has previously been on or not just needs to contact me. Jet me an email buddy@buddydank.com. Or you can reach me on Yahoo Messenger at cracksmokingrobot.

We'll be drinking ourselves silly and having a good old time playing in The Mookie so drop on by and stay awhile. I'm going to try to get started early but with most of the festivities starting around 9pm Central.

I'd love to sit here and write about the past year but I still have a bunch to get done for the show tonight. TUNE IN!!!!

No comments: