Request Music

Saturday, September 6, 2008

First day facts

It is now day 2 of the Amsterdam adventure and I'm still kicking.

I got reservations for a hotel early and checked in. Very cheap and a bit scary but again... it was very cheap. The lady must have taken one look at me and thought '"Ha Ha let's put this douchebag toursit in the funny room.'' It has 6 foot high ceilings and is downstairs. I do have my own bathroom but i feel like Gandolf in a hobbitts home. Smoke alarms went off in the building about 5 times during the evening. Didn't take me long to figure out what was going on in the building.

But earlier in the day I walked about finding different 'shops' to hang out. I have already met some very cool people. I'm pretty sure you can peice together this portion of my day. It is going to take a lot of doing to attempt to live up to the BuddyDank moniker here in Amsterdam.

I'm such a tourist.

So far so good and I'll report again soon.

No comments: