Request Music

Monday, December 3, 2007

Feelings! Nothing more then Feelings!



Sorry for the whiney, I'm a little bitch, getting ready for Oprah post. I'll try not to do that again.

LESS THAN 2 DAYS BEOTCHES!!!!

My basic itinerary.
Arrive: Wednesday 2:35pm
BuddyDank Radio will hopefully be broadcasting from Cracknaces place that night.
Thursday I check into the IP. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Drink
Drink
Drink
Strippers
Drink
poker
Drink
Strippers
Strippers
Drink
Football
Drink
Strippers
Drink.
Depart: Monday 8:00am (teh suck)


No MATH for me tonight. I have to go to my local game in order to qualify for their TOC. The TOC for this game is based on number of times attending only so since I started halfway thru the year I have to go in order to be one of the top 25 attendees. Not like I'd normally skip this easy money game anyway but it would have been nice to take an extra shot at the BBT2.
So no drunken Buddy tonight, sorry.

My lazy ass barely left my couch this weekend and it was superb. I played a ton of Wii games I had downloaded. This got me thinking about incorporating some Wii stuff into my site. There are several online games now for the Wii and it would be super fun to play some of y'all out there. I'm going to post my Wii code so anyone can add me as a friend. If you would like me to add you just let me know.
Currently I've been playing Mario Strikers online and I love it. I need to look into other games that have the online option but if you know of one please post it.
Don't get The Bigs! It's a baseball game and it's freaking hard. I can't even beat the computer on easy setting. The fucking computer catches everything! EVERYTHING! Even homeruns! It climbs the fence and jumps up to catch the fucking ball 40 feet above the fucking ground! I'm just mad cause I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Plus it's season crap is messed up and based around a Rookie Challenge. Very dumb.

I see my info in on Falstaff's spreadsheet now. Make sure and print that one off before you leave for Vegas people! And call me ANYTIME!!! Seriously!

No comments: