Request Music

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I have no fucking clue

EDIT! BDR IS LIVE TONIGHT!

I might be on BDR tonight but I might not. Things are kinda fucked up with my car no longer functioning. BUT if I get done what I need to in time I will be playing in the Bodonkey game and be on air for a special BuddyDank Radio Lite. Love Elf has expressed interest in being on the show and so I really hope I can make this all happen.

REMINDER! The Bodonkey starts one half hour later than normal. It will now start at 9:05 EST.


I'm a bit tired today as I was up late hanging with Numbono. We have a local game every other Monday and yesterday was our year finale TOC. My queens went down in flames to the luckbox of the days nines and I missed my first final table ever at this game. The cash game afterwards was nice though so at least I got my buyin back.
With my car out of commission I had to bum a ride home from Numbono. We got to hang out, drink and gab till all hours of the evening. Good stuff. Boy, I sure hope he got home OK.

I need a nap.

No comments: