Request Music

Monday, December 31, 2007

Have a Happy Fucking New Year!

Yep, today is the last day of 2007. Where has the time gone? What have I accomplished? And what did I do wrong? All valid questions but I feel it is time to let 2007 go and move on with my life. No need to worry about the past so I look forward to the future!

2008 is already looking to be an interesting year for Buddy as I have a date tonight! Yes it is with my ex from college but it should be a good time no matter what. I have no expectations and was just happy to be invited to hang out with her and her brother on New Years Eve.

Other news! Looks like I will be going to Europe in August for a week or so. Still trying to sort out all that but it looks good. This does however affect my ability to go to other blogger gatherings this summer as I will need to save my vacation days for the Europe trip. I still hope to get out for Okie-Vegas but it is doubtful I will go to Vegas in June.

More good news! The Mustang is fixed! My stepdad came over this weekend and after about 3 or 4 hours work and a new water pump, we are set to go again. The water pump seems to be the only problem, thank god, so it looks like I got lucky.

BuddyDank Radio news! BDR will be live for the first time in 2008 on Wednesday during the Mookie. I thought about doing a Tuesday show during the Bodog game but I am hoping to get some other things done that day. Anyone who is interested in being on the show just needs to let me know. I can tell you what you need and even help you get everything setup. It's real easy!
So far for 2008 we will have Pokerpeaker on at some point. DrJ should be back on the show once he returns from Australia. Expect to hear more from Miami Don and Chad from time to time and much much more.
Changes are still coming for the website. I was distracted this weekend so I didn't get anything done, dang women.

Goals for 2008!
1. Get laid!
2. Double or Triple BDR's listeners.
3. Lose 15lbs.
4. Get laid again!
5. Finish Mustang completely.
6. Make it out to Vegas at least once in 2008.
7. Take care of myself better.
8. Cut back on the pot.
9. Cut OUT the smokes.
10. Save some money.

No comments: