Request Music

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ninja Timmy!!!!

Not only is Timmy competing tonight in the TOC, but he also figured out how to reduce the time lag on listening to BDR. Depending on which client you use to listen, we are now down to about a 4 or 5 second delay!! The current stream is usually over 30 seconds so this is a huge improvement. WOOT! Expect to see big changes over the next week!

BuddyDank Radio will be broadcasting during the BBT2 TOC tonight!
I have to do some Christmas shopping after work but should be back in plenty of time.


Good news on the car front! I got my other car last night and after a little jump it started right up. It's been sitting in a lot for almost a year and a half. Before that I hadn't driven it in almost a year so I was pleasantly surprised when it started and got me all the way home.
The other good news is that the problem with my Mustang is most likely not nearly as bad as I had thought. We will look at it more and fix it after the holidays. I am so relieved!

EDIT!
Oh yeah! WTF is wrong with you people. After spending that last week freaking out about my car and other crap I barely had time to read any blogs. Now that I'm getting caught up it looks like I missed something. A few people had eluded to it while I was broadcasting the past couple nights but I still hadn't read anything.
As much as drama=ratings I will not be doing any extensive coverage of this crap on BDR. It only gets covered if it includes me and quite honestly that's always boring anyway.
I love you all! Plus I'm probably trying to sleep with everyone anyway.

No comments: