Request Music

Monday, July 30, 2007

MATH

Don't forget the MATH this evening!
I'm afraid I won't be able to play as I am playing in Numbono's regular game every other Monday. This also mean there will be no host during the MATH on BuddyDank Radio. You can still request music and such though. I really need to figure out a good way to have someone else DJ during events I can't make it to.

The car is coming along very well. We fixed the damage on the rear right quarter panel and now I'm stripping it so I can't paint it eventually. It sucks that I'm not doing that right away but I need to get the replacement bumper covers for the front and rear first. They are a bit expensive and I need to work on paying off the car first. But the car will look much better in primer grey then spray paint flat black.

No comments: