Request Music

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Long weekend with a bit of poker.

It all started off well on Friday with me winning the 1$ rebuy of Kats. Not exactly a huge turnout but it was fun and I got a little money for my troubles.
My birthday was this weekend so I started the celebrations with my dad's side of the family on Saturday and then Sunday with my mom's. I got the kind of boring gifts you get when you're an adult and was happy just to see the family.
Sunday night was, of course, The Big Game and I played well enough to hold my position in the BBT and got 2nd overall. WooHOO! $500+ buck for Buddy!!!!

The MATH last night was uneventful for me. I made the final table but was never able to amass enough chips to do any real damage. I did have a sweet suckout on Jordan though so it was fun watching him try to get his revenge on me.

This feels BLAH as do I right now. I have no plans for the 4th which is sad. I guess being single again has it's downsides to, but not very many of them, I 'll tell you that.

Now on to the real news. Since I have free time this week I hope to finish my remodeling of BuddyDank Radio!! What does this mean to you? It means it will be more visually appealing and give you the listener the chance to DJ on BuddyDank Radio!!!
If anyone is interested in DJ'ing then just send me an IM or email. I help you get setup and make sure you have everything you need. If enough people are interested I will try to work up a schedule where people can have the same timeslots every week. More to come on this!

No comments: