Request Music

Friday, July 13, 2007

Mookie and Riverchasers

The Mookie on Wednesday was a blast. Not because I was playing well but because I was having so much fun on BuddyDank Radio! We had Katitude on the show and it was a very good time. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. We'll see who we can get for next weeks show. Oh yeah, and I busted out early with TPTK. Turns out it never wins.

Thursday I did a scaled down version of the show on BuddyDank Radio. And maybe it was for the best because I was able to make it to the final table. I think I finished in 5th but it was a fun game. I couldn't get a feel for everyone's play at the table so they pretty much ate me up.

Friday means a lot of a lot of people, but to me it means Katitude's Friday $1 Rebuy Madness!!! Starts tonight at 8pm Central on FT. Password is donkarama. Hope to see you there.

No comments: