Request Music

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Paint Job!!

EDIT!!! I AM NOW THE OFFICIAL OWNER OF THIS CAR!!! MY NAME IS ON THE TITLE AND I WILL HAVE IT TOMORROW!!! FUCK YEAH!!

My stepdad is in flight right now, delayed 1 day, to get my new car. Now comes the big decision! What color to paint it? I'm going to show you what i'm thinking and I would love to hear what people think.
Here is the car AS-IS.


Here is my first choice for a paint job. Orange/White
Here is my second choice. Red/Black
3rd White/Red
4th Black

I love black but I'm thinking something more elaborate.


Tune in to BuddyDank Radio tonight for The Mookie broadcast.
**Correction!! I totally forgot it it the BBT freeroll tonight!

13 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I say no stripe, Buddy. I like option 1, the yellow.

Hear ya tonight for the BBT Freeroll (not technically the Mookie btw).

Anonymous said...

I'm with Hoy, skip the racing strip. Of the options you have here, my favorite is black.

I think you should also get some cool graphics on the hood. Like that titty-baring pictures of Waffles.

mtnrider81 said...

i think you should go black with ghost flames or stripes, something subtle, always a nice look.

good luck at the freeroll tonight.

Anonymous said...

Black

23skidoo said...

I'm really liking the red on white, my next choice would be solid black.

Nice ride!

gadzooks64 said...

Ooooh, White n Red!

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

I'm not much of a stripe guy myself but it's your car. Go with what you like. As for the color coordination, I do like the orange white.

Mattazuma said...

Orange is the best.

Astin said...

Stripes are so ghey on cars. So poseur.

It's a 'stang... red or black. Orange or yellow okay too. Or go classic and go Burgundy.

Schaubs said...

Silver!

Please don't bet on me for the re-free roll... jinxer.

CarmenSinCity said...

BLACK BABY!!!!!!!

Wwonka said...

Red/black
or
RED

Unknown said...

Hello there! I just wanna know the color paint you picked for your car. If you ask me, I would go for the third option. I normally see red and black cars of this type, so I would turn to something unaccustomed. :) Nevertheless, the rest looks great, so whatever your pick is, I'm confident that it went well.

Todd Valiente @ Guanella Auto Body