Request Music

Monday, October 29, 2007

Blah

I've been under the weather for many days now but am hopefully getting back to normal. Very little poker was played over the weekend but I am ready for tonights MATH! Token in hand and after a short break I can pretty much just declare myself the winner right now. So for all you who thought tonight you'd have a chance to get you seat in the TOC, just give it up and wait for the next game.

Eventhough I felt like crap all weekend I did have a little fun. Guitar Hero 3 came out and a friend of mine bought it so we could play with 2 guitars and it is awesome. I've played a ton of GH2 and the new one is just incredible. 2 player battle mode is all you will ever need!

BuddyDank Radio will be live during the MATH. But it will mainly be a music night as I do not have anything else planned. I'm working on getting a bunch of stuff ready for Wednesdays big show during the Mook!

No comments: