Request Music

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

MATH Win!


I've been on a pretty decent hot streak lately. But just with live games as my bankroll online was on life support. So last night I had planned on watching Heroes and checking out some of the new shows. Emptyman had come by my place after work and offered to buy me into the MATH to return a favor. Well obviously I took the cash and got myself registered.
3 hours later and I am victorious!
I rarely play the MATH anymore due to a live game I now play in every other Monday with Numbbono. But now I'll have to make sure I get in there whenever I can.
So a big thanks to Emptyman, who I took out of the tourney, for the buy in!

I really need to write more often as quite a bit has been happening lately. The best has to be this past Friday though!
I used to play in a regular Friday home game with 16 guys before I moved last year. A few of them now live closer to me so last week I got an invitation to a game. I wasn't sure what the setup would be but it would at least be good to see some old friends.
7 guys of which I knew 3 of them. $10 max buyin playing .25/.50 blinds. ERRRRRRR!!!! OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK!!! Why not huh?
Yes this was retarded and after about 30 minutes I was up close to $50. A few of them rebought but by 10:00pm we were down to 3 people and the game broke up. 10pm on a freaking Friday!
They want to have this game every other Friday but I doubt I'll go very often. Maybe I can straighten out the game and play for real. We'll see.

I live in a duplex and have been there for a year now. The neighbors I share the duplex with are cool and we hang out a fair amount. But our other neighbors across the street have started stopping by because it looks like we're having a block party or something. The issue is that these across the street neighbors scare the shit out of me and I don't want them in my house or near me in general. I'm too nice to tell them to fuck off so I've been making up reasons to leave if they are around and now it's like I'm back in fucking high school. You know, when you are hanging out with your cool friends and end up hiding from the annoying kid who you all hate and avoid at all costs! ERG! What to do? Not sure but life goes on.

Tune in to BuddyDank Radio on Wednesday for another really big show!

No comments: