Request Music

Monday, October 15, 2007

MATH Monday


I've got my token ready! Do you?


My hot streak continues as I've done pretty well with cash games lately but I have been stinking it up in my MTT appearances. Donked out of the Pokerstars Blogger thingy in 500th somthing place when I got sucked out on. I had gotten lucky earlier in the day so I was sure it was coming sooner or later.
I also tried the 28k, 24k, and various other tourney with no luck. My best results were winning a couple tokens and doing well enough at the cash game to recuperate my losses.
Plus it always helps when this happens.

I have been hitting trips like a madman lately! Gotta love it while it lasts!

By now everyone should have seen the information on the BBT2. Exciting stuff!
I am going to do my best to be on the air with BDR during as many events as possible. I really need to get Al on the air to discuss more BBT2 stuff soon. Let's pester him until that happens, OK people!!!

No comments: