Request Music

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I am only interested in having sex for money

Wow things are moving along so quickly with the BBT2. Next thing you know I'll be in Australia!

Tonight we all get another chance to qualify for the TOC. I had high hopes in taking down the MATH this week but failed just short of the points bubble. But this time I'm 87% sure I'm going to win the Mook. Heck I might as well win the Dook and the Spook while I'm at it.
While I had hopes of being invited to a party for Halloween, it appears I'm not as popular as I had thought. Of course I blame my EX because she pretty much got all of our mutual friends in the breakup. I got my balls back. Seemed like a fair deal at the time. So tonight BuddyDank Radio will be broadcasting all 3 events. And if everything works out we should be having a very special guest on the show tonight. I'll update here as soon as I get confirmation.

It will also be the third installment of Name that Donk this evening to determine who will be fighting it out in the championship for the Name that Donk title. We need 3 contestants and all are welcome. Tonights winner will receive a headset with microphone so they can be on BuddyDank Radio. Then I will schedule the 3 previous winners to be on air together for the big finale. Good times! So far MiamiDon and DrJ have won the two previous installments of the show and if you think you know the most about the bloggers then tune in tonight for more information on how you can be a winner!

I guess I've been neglecting my duties on the internet lately. The internet forum that I was updating while fixing my car is now searching for me because I haven't posted in over a month. It seems they feel jilted because after I fixed the car I stopped updating. But honestly I haven't done anything else to the car since then and have nothing for them. I need to take some pictures and let them know I'm not dead.

Tune in tonight for more fantabulous hilarity from Tragedy and Co.


EDIT: I suck balls. I must have mistyped a number in Miami Don's zipcode and now he won't get the fucking headset so he can be on the show tonight. FAWK!!!

No comments: