Request Music

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good Grief

So I got a bit drunk last night and am feeling it today. But it was all worth it as we had a great time doing the show last night. Don did a great job of lining up his guests and actually planned a few things to discuss. This goes against everything BDR stands for but I'll get over it. Heck, maybe I'll even start doing some planning of my own for future shows.

Not sure where I went out of the Mookie but pretty sure it was almost down to 2 tables or so. I was having trouble paying attention to the game with as drunk as I was that early. I stopped drinking and sobered up toward the end of the show just in time for all the crazy last longer bets. I'm pretty sure we could do a show just dedicated to stupid bets like that and people would tune in to get their gambol on. Hmmm....

Mookie has one of his best works of art to date up!
Just go there and laugh.

No poker for Buddy tonight. I'll probably relax and see how far I can get in Mario Galaxy and get to bed early. And YES my pussy hurts.

No comments: