Request Music

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back in the saddle again

Some have pointed out and others may have noticed(or not) that I have not been on the air personally since last Wednesday. Well tonight I will definitely be back on the air! Just needed a little personal time for Buddy. But of course BDR has not been off the air this whole time. Tragedy has been doing a stellar job of covering the events! Thanks IT! You're the bestest!

Tonight we have The Mookie as the 8th? event of the BBT3. As well as special coverage of the HUC finals between Emptyman and Recess Rampage. Should be good times so make sure and tune in.
Special Guests??? Errr.....anyone wanna be on tonight who hasn't before??? Holler at me if interested.



No new remembrance of dreams but I'll let you know when I do.



I have something kind of interesting that I might be writing about here in the near future. It's a bit personal and it would probably open myself to tons of ridicule but what the fuck do I care? Right? Hmmm...we'll have to see I guess.



TY SMOKKEE!!!

No comments: