Request Music

Monday, June 4, 2007

Buddydank Radio coming out in full force!!

A small number of people tuned in last week during the Mookie broadcast. I had a few glitches and think I will have them all worked out by the Mook this week. Tonight I'm working with a friend of mine to use a server with basically unlimited bandwidth to eliminate the buffering issues. And I've spoken with Sean from Instant Tragedy in hopes of having him co host the event with me. I'll most likely be following his lead since he does work in radio for a living. And along with that we should have a teamspeak server setup to allow others to be on the broadcast. Now who doesn't want to hear a Waffles rant live on air??!! I've got a lot of work to do this week to make sure it's all going to work out but I'm fairly sure I'll be ready.

Don't forget about the MATH tonight! Only 2 BBT tourney this week so it could be a record turn out for both events!

I really really wish I was going to Vegas this weekend but short of me being fired and given a large severance package, it ain't gonna happen.

I will post details on the show this week as well as information one might need if they want to speak to the masses during the show!

1 comment:

TripJax said...

color me interested. how do i go about getting set up to hear the broadcast?

also, nice banner dude...