Request Music

Thursday, November 29, 2007

8 chicken scratches

I awoke this morning, still drunk and hurting pretty good. On my desk at home there was a piece of paper with 8 chicken scratches on it and half a bottle of tequila. My memory isn't so great this morning but I'm fairly sure this means I had 8 shots last night and what appears to be around 8 cans of beer. Most of the evening is a blur.
Here's a few signs that Buddy may have had too much to drink last night.
I had no idea who won the Mookie this morning.
I don't remember going to bed.
My FT account has much less of my bankroll then just the buy in for the Mookie and Dook would have cost me.
I don't remember throwing up but others seem to think I did. I'll have to check the condition of my toilet when I get home.

All in all I think I had a great time. This was just a warm up for Vegas baby! 6 Freaking DAYS!!!


FAWK! I just remembered something!!!!
BuddyDank Radio will be broadcasting from Cracknaces house next Wednesday. He was kind enough to offer his abode for a night of drunken debauchery. That must be who's phone number is written on my desk with sharpie. I was wondering what that was this morning.
More on this as plans develop!

Tonight! Riverchasers! Be there!

No comments: