Request Music

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mookie, Trauma, and Tragedy!

Mookie Tonight! Be there!

I stumbled upon Trauma Poker today and it turns out he was looking to split a room with in Vegas for December. Sweet! He's only going to be there Friday and leaves Saturday so he'll be crashing with me for 1 or 2 nights.

Tragedy! As always BuddyDank Radio is in full on Tragedy mode for the Mookie. There are plans to have MiamiDon on the show tonight but I have yet to confirm with him today. But don't worry we'll have a great show either way.
Be sure to check out my live streaming webcam during the show at JustinTV. Nothing extremely exciting but if things work out I will do some streaming from Vegas Baby!


Edit: Oh yeah I had a funny story. Last night after I was knocked out of the Bodog Tourney by Smokkee's almighty pocket 3's I played in the 28k. The double stacks are nice and the format is pretty slow so I like it. But just before the first break I lost a huge pot where I had pocket 10's, raised it up and had 4 more callers. 9 high flop and I bet the pot. 1 guy raises all in, the rest fold and I call. He had 67c and with the board he had a pair of 7's and a flush draw. Obviously he hit his flush and I was down to about 500+ in chips. I stayed silent and tried not to let it bother me but the chat window was going nuts. Half of my table was just berating this guy non stop. I had to chuckle to myself with that one. I went out a bit later jamming my AQ into the nutz, the nutz being 10,9 suited by the same guy. Now the chat really explodes! So funny and I didn't know a single person at my table. Oh well.

No comments: