Request Music

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw!

Good god. Last night was just plain fucked up for me. I re bought a few times and won no hands that I can remember. Then I went out to Surflexus who called my all in after the flop and after an initial bet from himself. I get it, I understand why he called with J10 high on a raggy board. But do I have to like it? Fuck No! Suck outs SUCK! That's probably why it has the word 'suck' in the expression huh?!!! But Boy would I like someone to lay a hand down to me just fucking once. Say to yourself 'You know, I bet he's got me beat and I don't really feel like trying to suck out so I'll just fold.' Is that too much to fucking ask????
Apparently so.......and WHY???
Because of things like fucking pot odds, being pot cuntastic committed and fold big fat hairy cock equity right??? God I hate poker some days. And I really hate hearing that crap over and over and over and over and over and over.


The good news is that there are only 8 days left til I'm in Vegas!

No comments: