Request Music

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Like seriously! Can a guy get laid already?

----

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
ASTIN
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
Fine.(see below)

C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
FUCK YOU!

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
How about NOT!

1. I was a virgin until I was 19.

2. I once ate a habanero pepper and didn't take a drink or eat anything else for 10 minutes after that for 6 bucks. There is a good chance some of my stomach related problems derive from this event in my life.

3. Some friends and I once found a dead body in a pond. Turns out we were all on acid and it was just a log.

4. I have no feeling in either of my pinky toes. My sister put my feet in hot water after coming home with frostbite. I think I was 7.

5. I lost my keys while skiing in Colorado and found them the next day on the mountain after falling down on the same run.

6. I've been to a strip bar twice in my life. The first time(in Iowa) was one of the worst experiences of my life and the second(in Texas) was easily the best.

7. I had a skateboard when I was younger but lived on gravel roads. We eventually built our own halfpipe but I always sucked at it.

No one gets tagged cause I'm a party pooper.

No comments: