Request Music

Friday, November 30, 2007

Date night!

I have no clue why I even signed up for the Riverchasers last night. I sat out for over half of the first hour and then pushed A10 into AQ? What? Yep, I was in no mood to play and was tired as hell from the night before. After that I closed the laptop and fell asleep within 10 minutes. I feel so much better today!

Tonight! I have a date! But can I really call it a date? I'm meeting up with my ex from almost 10 years ago. She was dumped by her fiance two months ago and just recently got a hold of me. We have a very long sordid past but haven't spoken in years. I have no clue what to expect. And it is the first 'date' I've had since breaking it off with my last girlfriend about 6 months ago.
It's hard not to try to read into things. After all, 10 years ago I was 100% convinced she was the woman I would marry and live happily ever after. But she wanted to live in NY and I just couldn't hack it there. Maybe I'll rehash some tales from when I lived in the big apple sometime soon. Now she lives in the same city as I do and we're both single again. I never thought that would ever happen. My brain really hurts from going over all of this again and again. Argh!!!
Enough about that!

VEGAS IS ONLY 5 DAYS AWAY!!!!

Wow, I keep hearing how BDR was the best it's ever been this past week. This is somewhat disturbing as I remember very little of it and it seems I'm only entertaining when I'm fucked up. I can't promise to be that trashed every week but I'll work on being just as entertaining when I'm not. Probably wouldn't hurt to actually do some planning for these shows.
But let me ask you this. Are people laughing with me or at me? Hmm.........pretty sure I know that answer but let's hear it!

The BuddyDank Radio website will be relaunching soon! The old one still works but my boys have been hard at work getting the new one ready to go. If it all works out, we may be ready this weekend! Woot!

No comments: