Request Music

Friday, February 29, 2008

Rock Band anyone?

SWEET!!! Just got Rock Band for Xbox360 over lunch today. Pretty much plan on playing all night long. Then I'm off to visit my buddies tomorrow and have some drum competitions!!! Woot Drum Faceoff Battles Baby!!!
Anyone else play on Xbox Live?


OK! BBT3 is on this weekend! Throughout the running of BBT3 BDR will be attempting to cover as many events as possible. We're already doing 2-3 shows a week so we'll see how quickly I get burnt out on that. Depending on what time I get home on Sunday I'll do my best to check in on things during the Big Game.
Heck. Do people really want to listen to my nasally wussy sounding voice 4-5 days a week anyway? Probably better think this one out.


Have a great weekend everyone. It's above freezing for the first time in awhile so I hope to be out in the Mustang!!! Super Woot!

No comments: